Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all, I just joined. Anyone up for some off-roading this weekend? Looking for anything within an hour of Arlington, maybe Stafford area or a construction site we can get into.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I believe the Woodridge place decided to shut down. It was a private park and had some insurance situation.
Pending litigation. Some asshat tipped because they didn't know what they were doing, and despite signing the waiver, sued the owner because their windshield cracked. No other damage, no injuries. Sucks since it was the only place within an hour and some change from the metro area.

O_E

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’m gonna revive this because I’ve been looking for so long! I found a spot in Leesburg where a gravel road comes to an end at a big no trespassing sign. I was gonna keep going but it was late. It was Gulick Mill Road in Leesburg.
Anybody find anything?

·
Registered
62 Posts
I’m gonna revive this because I’ve been looking for so long! I found a spot in Leesburg where a gravel road comes to an end at a big no trespassing sign. I was gonna keep going but it was late. It was Gulick Mill Road in Leesburg.
Anybody find anything?
you wanna go explore it tomorrow? I'm game.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I have a buddy of mine who has talked about a trail that goes from Woodbridge all the way to Manassas says he’s been riding it for 10 years. He’s going to show me one of these days once my new Jeep is back from the shop. And maybe I can tell you where and when and we can all caravan

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have a buddy of mine who has talked about a trail that goes from Woodbridge all the way to Manassas says he’s been riding it for 10 years. He’s going to show me one of these days once my new Jeep is back from the shop. And maybe I can tell you where and when and we can all caravan
Did you ever find out?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey all:

I am likely headed to Peter's Mill Run this weekend (provided the weather holds). Please let me know if you want to join!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Flagpole Knob and Meadow Knob are two good spots to visit near Harrisonburg. They are connected by the same trail aka Forest Rd 85 and Union Springs Road. FR 85 is basically a gravel road, pretty easy for any vehicle. Union Springs has a bit more obstacles but nothing too difficult. It's a fun trail and I've met some friendly people the few times I've been there.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts