Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im heading to ONP this weekend, has anyone done any wheeling, trail riding out there! i have seen some pics of some good mud holes around the area just wanted to maybe get some opinions on good trails to look for tia

·
Registered
539 Posts
Go there all the time.

Hunting season is on, so be nice.

Don't go alone. That slightly damp area in the trail can be 3 foot deep mud and the water can get really deep quick.

If you want a fun ride, do the trials West of Ocean Pond and South of I10.

Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I wonder where you are going since there is no "Osceola National Park"???

If you are going to the Osceola National FOREST, here is the official MVUM (motor vehicle use map) of your forest. It is the only map that really counts when it comes to where you can operate a motor vehicle in the forest, and includes dispersed camping rules...

Osceloa National Forest MUVM.

Here is a link for all the MVUM's for the Florida National Forests... Florida MVUMs for all National Forests.

Just an FYI, all national forests are moving to the MVUMs, though not all have completed their inventory. You will need these free maps available on line and at the various US Forest Service ranger stations to travel on permissible national forest roads and trails,.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I also reccomend riding around the Ocean Pond area. I have found some that I like north of the lake. I don't know the trail numbers though. If I wasn't swamped with chores we would brings our Jeeps and ride too.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Im heading to ONP this weekend, has anyone done any wheeling, trail riding out there! i have seen some pics of some good mud holes around the area just wanted to maybe get some opinions on good trails to look for tia
Report back on what trails you take and like. I am dying to get into some mud!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts