Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would post a series of pics of what we have to drive in Queensland. Most of the pic will be from 4x4parks so no worries about them being closed down :D

First one is at Black Duck Valley Park, 1 hours west of Brisbane.

This is 10 mins from my house.

CJ7 running 35 claws, I think the only one in Aust with Bushwacker flares.

This little GIF is 45 south of Brisbane, this area is about to be developed so we will be losing it soon. Very popular place to drive.

this is from Landcruiser Mountain Park, 2hrs north of Brisbane. The first is from short course comp I was in, the others are from the Winch Challenge, too hardcore for me :)

These last ones are from EMU CREEK, 2 hours south of Brisbane. These are form the comp on the weekend.

·
Registered
11 Posts
WOW, awesome pics. sucks for the guy with the rig tipped over in the mud though :(

·
I got nothin'
1,901 Posts
Great pics! Looks like you have some great places for wheeling! Yeah, sucks for the guy that dumped his rig in the mud! I know when I rolled mine, it sucked enough on dry rock!

·
Registered
327 Posts
main thing is they all look like JEEPS on the outside hey..
andy this one of gordo.. was it winch challenge at emu creek?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Winch Challenge at Landcruiser Mountain Park. You can see Thor in the pic.

If you get around to coming over again, we can go up the road to those steps and you can try your lockers out on them.

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
andy_n said:
Winch Challenge at Landcruiser Mountain Park. You can see Thor in the pic.

If you get around to coming over again, we can go up the road to those steps and you can try your lockers out on them.
Yeah, H.G. what the hells your problem. :D The man if offerin up some wheelin. You need to get your ass over there. :D

·
Registered
327 Posts
hopefully soon hehe..
although I dont really wanna use my new lockers.
as Ive told you many times before.. I wanna learn how to drive without em first.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We will only use your rears then, so that you can keep up with me in my beast :flipoff:

I would really like to take you to that set of stairs again and see how it responds with the ratios. I really felt the auto was letting you down on them.

And you are right you don't want to use the lockers too much as you might run out of air. :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
10 min. from house thats cool. man i have to go like 15 or 20 to get nice sandy and salty mud. great for rust

1 - 11 of 11 Posts