Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, anyone know some beginner/moderate trails in SE PA? I live in West Chester about 30 mins from philly. I really haven't been able to test my '03 Rubicon out since I bought it in May.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I live a little over and hour from philly, and I've only found two. Paragon, and one in Jersey that escapes me at the moment.

·
Registered
100 Posts
where in west chester? Im in east goshen, right at rt 3 & 352.

Im in school in Annapolis most of the year though.

No trails btw, rausch creek and PAP (if they re-open) are about an hour and 40 min north.

·
Registered
100 Posts
btw, the jersey is Wharton state forest (pine barrens) water, mud and more water.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I live about 1/4 mile from the Chester County Hospital.
Join a local Jeep club, like BMJA. Your best bet is going to be to find some private land you can wheel. I know of a couple, but I can't give out the info for self preservation sake. But they do exist. But you are going to have to know someone to find it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Look over

Look over at jeeperz.com under PA, its a local club that is really active. The pine barrens are supposed to be decent and there is always the philly arport, yes the philly airport. Hit me up, im always ready to wheel or work on the jeep

·
Registered
158 Posts
Look over at jeeperz.com under PA, its a local club that is really active. The pine barrens are supposed to be decent and there is always the philly arport, yes the philly airport. Hit me up, im always ready to wheel or work on the jeep
Pine Barrens are awesome, but i would not recommend going there alone. Thats actually the place where i broke my Jeep. And the place is about 40 minutes from Philly.

Where at Philly airport do you go? Next time let me know, i'll join you.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I live in Ambler, Pa. About a half hour from west chester. Man, your lucky, your about 15 minutes from quadtratech! I have wheel at the barrons, fun but really flat. I am looking for somewhere to go to. I am intrested to hear more about the airport bizzzzz.

Hit me up

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
West Chester

Whats up,

Nice to see anothe West Chester Jeeper. I live in Frazer, but work in West Chester on Paoli Pike. I do know of a couple little spots around the area, but my jeep is currently waiting for me to fix it. I need a new front driveshaft, Rear end, and tires. The one place I know of is small but good for mud and an insane hill climb. Let me know if you wanna check it out on day. It is about ten minutes from West Chester about one minute from my house. Pm me or let me know if this forum is still open.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
I would love to tag along, although like I said in my last post my jeep is out of commission right now. If you have the room for an extra let me know. I have never seen or heard of the airport trail untill recently and would like to check it out. Let me know.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Damn man that sucks. Its all good though, maybe next weekend if anybody else is down. I just ordered my driveshaft and the rear next week, so soon we can wheel together.

·
that's what she said
16,481 Posts
1 - 20 of 79 Posts