Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Jrdubz said:
What area are you in? If you are in Hamilton area, I know a small place you can just begin on
Hey Jrdubz, I am from the Oakville area, my rubi is only a week old, but would like to get started somewhere, where is your trail?

·
Registered
5 Posts
It's near where the red hill parkway meets the linc. Any idea where that is? ( stone church road & Darnell )

·
Registered
274 Posts
58-Willy said:
I'm from niagara region
I'm from niagara and most of the good trails have been locked out due to a$$holes that dump garbage and stolen cars sucks heard there's a bunch in chippawa but still building mine si have yet to journey to far

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah chippawa has some good ones. A nice mild one is if you follow McLeod all the way into chippawa you go past the bend, and it turns to clay road. After a good rain it gets mucky but my stock 07 liberty never got stuck. Haven't taken my willys down it but I dont have anyone to go with who can pull me out if I manage to get it stuck.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Stak Attack said:
Hey Jrdubz, I am from the Oakville area, my rubi is only a week old, but would like to get started somewhere, where is your trail?
Ford hill. Mud and dirt on one side of
The hill, then rocks on the other. Same street as the drive in theatre, I can't remember the name of the street, but you can't miss that mini mountain. Ps its steeper than you think.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Jrdubz said:
It's near where the red hill parkway meets the linc. Any idea where that is? ( stone church road & Darnell )
I would be interested in heading out that way to check it out. I know where Stone Church & Darnell meet but do you have more specific directions?

·
Registered
2 Posts
The Coca cola trail is a very descent one. Been there often. Just wondering though, has anyone actually been given a trespass fine, because I've been stopped twice by the by-law officers,luckily no fines yet.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have driven by the 410, 407 trail, saw 2 access points, one just off trafalgar...does anyone know if a stock 2011 wrangler with no mods can get in and out without any gear?? I am tempted to try, only 1/2 hour away...any thoughts??

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have driven by the 410, 407 trail, saw 2 access points, one just off trafalgar...does anyone know if a stock 2011 wrangler with no mods can get in and out without any gear?? I am tempted to try, only 1/2 hour away...any thoughts??
Not trafalgar...tomken rd access

·
Registered
31 Posts
Who in the GTA wants to take a run out to the trails at 410 and the 407 area? Maybe this Sunday morning?? I have no winch, I have no straps...but I am itchy, it's either that or fishing !

·
Registered
31 Posts
Who in the GTA wants to take a run out to the trails at 410 and the 407 area? Maybe this Sunday morning?? I have no winch, I have no straps...but I am itchy, it's either that or fishing !
I guess I'm going fishing...at least I can take my Jeep!

1 - 20 of 82 Posts