Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there's Rausch Creek but that's 1.5 hours away. Does anyone know of anywhere else to go offroad? I'm a first time Jeeper just looking to get a little mud on the tires of my new Willys.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Guess you have to know the right people so you can use their land. Might have to make friends with some of the Amish.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I just finished making my jeep road worthy and I'm ready to go do some off roading! I live in downingtown, pa and I'm looking for some jeep friends to go off roading with lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Rausch Creek and AOAA are the only places I know of. I know some other smaller places but not sure if they are completely legal....and non out towards Lancaster...I will keep my eyes and ears open though! I am around an hour away from Rausch, it's better if you make a weekend out of it and do 2 days and camp over night. The off roading group I am in (Twisted Off Road Society) plans events like that in the spring and summer. You can always pm me if you would ever be interested! Our event calendar for next year should be out before the end of this year!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts