Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone gone on these trails? I was looking on google maps and theres alot of lakes around out there, I know theres also an artiliary range out that way for the Joint Base.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Turn off route 72 onto Wells Mills Road (Route 532)... the left hand turn if you're driving towards LBI (there's another route 532 before that... not the one you want... that one would be a right hand turn)... then make a left onto Jones Road... Follow those trails... it's fun back there... leads to the Forked River Mountain...

·
Registered
120 Posts
What route 72 are you talking about flexy... I have no idea where route 25 is.... are you talking about Jersey? Because that's where we're talking about

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
What route 72 are you talking about flexy... I have no idea where route 25 is.... are you talking about Jersey? Because that's where we're talking about
oh, no I'm talking about IL, NW burbs of IL. Honest mistake, continue on. I bet I confused the hell outta ya tho:rofl:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts