Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna go find some trails to ride on the eglin reservation on Monday. Get your jeeps and come play too

·
Registered
455 Posts
Wish my jeep was done -_-
Soon enough i'll be venturing out there.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didn't even make it out there today. It's gonna rain tonight so I'll go tomorrow. It'll be nice and messy out there

·
Registered
455 Posts
I didn't even make it out there today. It's gonna rain tonight so I'll go tomorrow. It'll be nice and messy out there
Yea, you go anywhere else?
I only know a few spots, I'm located in milton/pace area. And their smaller areas, nothing big at all.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wiegand said:
Yea, you go anywhere else?
I only know a few spots, I'm located in milton/pace area. And their smaller areas, nothing big at all.
I usually just drive around out there trying to find washed out roads and such. My brother has a rubicon he take out there alot and he knows some good spots. I'm gonna head out there today around 12:00

·
Registered
22 Posts
Looks like a cool place to check out. I might have to ride down there some time. Any recommendations on what part I should start with? It looks like a pretty big place.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jason D said:
Looks like a cool place to check out. I might have to ride down there some time. Any recommendations on what part I should start with? It looks like a pretty big place.
Go down rr211 and check out all the campsites. Gin hole landing it cool. rr 675 it fun too. It's off of rr211

·
Registered
22 Posts
Wow. I'd drive down there just to see the Huey's. Might have to go this weekend.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Jason D said:
Wow. I'd drive down there just to see the Huey's. Might have to go this weekend.
I'll look at the map when I get home an I can tell you where they are. I can't remember what road they were on

·
Registered
34 Posts
Kempton said:
Go down rr211 and check out all the campsites. Gin hole landing it cool. rr 675 it fun too. It's off of rr211
I was playing around Gin Hole this weekend. I put up a video on another thread hitting up a washed out area next to the water. It wasn't too bad, but I would like to find some better spots around here.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts