Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pics don't do it justice lol some nice little rocks there down a certain trail plus it was icy mixes with some snow all and all definitely a fun spot

Attachments

·
Registered
16,641 Posts
yep it's a seasonal limited access road.. We gots them in NYS.. It's one of three ways we get to winter wheel in NYS legally.. Although the road you have found looks like fun with out the snow..

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
XJ Knight said:
yep it's a seasonal limited access road.. We gots them in NYS.. It's one of three ways we get to winter wheel in NYS legally.. Although the road you have found looks like fun with out the snow..
Yea its definitely a blast were going up again pretty soon hopefully I'll try to post some more pics up when I do

·
Registered
16,641 Posts
Cool.. I look forward to them..

·
Registered
76 Posts
Me and my buddies go wheelin there. I'll see if i can post some pics up the next time I go.

·
Registered
276 Posts
don't know if you'll see this but i live in that part of york county and am looking for people to go to trails with, i mean for us its trails road been there done that but its a place to wheel on the weekend that if you break something homes right up the road lol. hit me a message if you were interested in getting a group together maybe i mean this post is old but you never know.

·
Registered
276 Posts
its a good time, but yea def need a buddy and a spotter or two. Im trying to go down there sometime soon ive never had my rubicon down there.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Any fun roads a beginner offroader can go around Harford County or Delta? Nothin too rough just fun.. stock 2dr wrangler.....

1 - 20 of 33 Posts