Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a month and a half the Jeep has gone from this.

Attachments

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
...to this

Attachments

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
Good choice on ditching the hard top. New tires/wheels are always a good start. :thumb:

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good choice on ditching the hard top. New tires/wheels are always a good start. :thumb:
Hard top is hoisted in the garage. Need it for the winter.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Nice :) I like the new rims/tires.

Dual top group? Looks like you have a soft top in the back on the second picture.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What size tires and wheels did you go with?
They are 15x8" MB 72 wheels with 33x12.50R15 Goodyear Duratracs. I really like them a lot. I got a great deal on them on craigslist (but I can't find another one anywhere for the spare as they no longer make those wheels).

I really like the 15's on the Jeep much more than the stock Sahara 18's.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice :) I like the new rims/tires.

Dual top group? Looks like you have a soft top in the back on the second picture.
When I bought it is just had the hardtop. Got the soft top (OEM from a 2008) on craigslist too.

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
The MB72 15x8 has been replaced by the Level 8 tracker.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The MB72 15x8 has been replaced by the Level 8 tracker.
Yes, close, but it is not exactly the same which doesn't help me for the matching spare.

I have been talking to DTD and MB wheels and no one has anything left in the 15x8 size that I need. I am contemplating getting a mirror machined finished 15x7 and painting it myself as it is just for the spare.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts