Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my "transmission mount" is bent up somehow or another.... and i cant find anew on eon the internet, anywhere. i believe my problem i dont know the exact part name of what i'm looking for.... when i search for transmision mount, i get back what is in the attached picture. what i need is the piece that this bolts too, the same piece is the one that attaches to the frame via a bracket right beside the catalytic. help please.

http://www.4wd.com/productdetails.aspx?pid=52019386

·
Hacks off Parts while Lit
2,290 Posts
do you mean the skid plate/cross member?

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
I thought the tranny mount on all YJ's had that extra stabilizer mount stud that hangs off to the side?

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i found out what it is called....jeep officially has it in their database as "bracket, torque arm" .....the problem is i cant find one online for any cheaper than the dealership

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
I think there is some site that others have referred to as Collins Brothers jeep parts or something. They usually carry a lot of stock parts I believe. Or you can try 4Wheelers Supply here in Phx. Simon and Brian carry more old stock parts than anyone else I know.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Did you go to Raw in Phoenix Jack? I'm sure Kyle went being from Tennessee and all.

·
Jack Lives Here!!!
7,760 Posts
Did you go to Raw in Phoenix Jack? I'm sure Kyle went being from Tennessee and all.
Okay jepper that you know it was in PHX tonight scares me. :eek: And HELL NO I didn't go. :D Now Kyle on the other hand. I'm sure he was there. :D

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
I only knew it was in Phoenix because it came on TV right after Law and Order: SVU. I love that show.

Probably should have watched so we could see Kyle in the front row holdin' up his "Rainbow Warrior" sign.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts