Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some charming parent decided it was OK to put a dirty diaper in the back of my Jeep today. They were thoughtful enough to at lease wrap it into a neat little ball first. I always figured someone would grab my hat or sunglasses someday, but I didn't figure on people putting trash in the back.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Some charming parent decided it was OK to put a dirty diaper in the back of my Jeep today. They were thoughtful enough to at lease wrap it into a neat little ball first. I always figured someone would grab my hat or sunglasses someday, but I didn't figure on people putting trash in the back.
It's amazing how inconsiderate people can be, and of all the things to throw in your jeep a dirty diaper is prob one of the worse lol. You should park in the same spot and hide in the back and if someone tries to do it again jump out and scare the shit out of them lol

·
Registered
581 Posts
I hate people like this. I've found gum in my back as well as a half-eaten McDouble on my seat. Just like the people who draw on our windows.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
It's amazing how inconsiderate people can be, and of all the things to throw in your jeep a dirty diaper is prob one of the worse lol. You should park in the same spot and hide in the back and if someone tries to do it again jump out and scare the shit out of them lol
Lmao!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts