Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Old thread but if anyone has group trial ride somewhere in Georgia and doesn’t mind a newbie tagging along please let me know.

I haven’t been on my trails so I’d rather go with some knowledgeable folks for the first few times.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Old thread but if anyone has group trial ride somewhere in Georgia and doesn’t mind a newbie tagging along please let me know.

I haven’t been on my trails so I’d rather go with some knowledgeable folks for the first few times.
With some common sense and research Charlies Creek is doable. Common sense = stay out of the deep water & mud filled holes. Make sure you're ride is in good repair.
Plan out a ride for the roads before and after the creek or maybe plan to camp there in the woods or nearby.

·
Registered
351 Posts

Check out http://georgiawranglers.rocks. directs to a Facebook page. Plenty of Jeep groups you can join to learn from.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Thanks. Unfortunately I am one of the few, it seems, that doesn't do facebook.

·
Registered
2016 JKU 75th Edition, 2" Mopar lift 1" spacer lift, Ultimate Dana 44 front, Front and rear locker,
289 Posts
I would like to go but my daughter is leaving for college that weekend. I have been to Helen and rode some roads around there but would like to go back. Not much scenery on trails here in Pensacola.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Reactions: Hsestes
21 - 28 of 28 Posts