Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm headed up to Tray this weekend. I've ridden the service road from 75 but have never been down Tray. Anyone know some good camping spots on Tray?

·
Registered
10,355 Posts
Maybe pm jkdreams. I think he camped up there.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I'm headed up to Tray this weekend. I've ridden the service road from 75 but have never been down Tray. Anyone know some good camping spots on Tray?
At the top and a few spots along the trail you'll find primitive campsites with existing campfires. Also, Indian Grave Gap Rd and High Shosls campground are good places to look for off mountain spots

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
I might be heading up Saturday.....heading from marietta area.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Was there last weekend. Nice ride. I have pics if you are interested. There were primitive campsites on both ends of the trail, but really only one spot towards the top (large cutout with tuna can wind chimes!)

Attachments

·
Registered
862 Posts
Was there last weekend. Nice ride. I have pics if you are interested. There were primitive campsites on both ends of the trail, but really only one spot towards the top (large cutout with tuna can wind chimes!)
Holy cow!! I've never seen that camp site with so much green

·
Registered
503 Posts
it was all growed up

·
Jeeper
1,307 Posts
Yeah, it's weird to see that much green there. Someone may have to trailer a lawn mower up. ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts