Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Proud Wrangler Owner
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The tread lightly website has the goodyear mail in rebate expiring on 12/31/11. It says that you have to make the purchase by 12/31/11 and postmark the letter by 1/31/12. Can someone confirm if this is true. I tried to call the goodyear phone# listed but was on hold forever and I had to hang up.

Tread Lightly - Goodyear Rebate for Tread Lightly! Members

·
Proud Wrangler Owner
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will be in the market for new tires sometime around this time next year. What is the tread lightly discount everyone talks about?
If you are a member of "Tread Lightly", you can get $100.00 Mail in Rebate for select Good Year tires (set of 4). most of the popular ones are on that list. The membership for tread lightly is $25.00/yr to qualify for this discount. You can also become a 3 year member for $60.00 and you get 1% below invoice on a new wrangler.

Tread Lightly - Individual Memberships

·
Administrator
42,103 Posts
If you are a member of "Tread Lightly", you can get $100.00 Mail in Rebate for select Good Year tires (set of 4). most of the popular ones are on that list. The membership for tread lightly is $25.00/yr to qualify for this discount. You can also become a 3 year member for $60.00 and you get 1% below invoice on a new wrangler.

Tread Lightly - Individual Memberships

:Thanx:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts