Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When using the treadlightly discount does that stack with other discounts? For instance, If the dealer offers me a 1% below invoice on a new JKU will it be 2% altogether with the treadlightly discount or is it just saying 1% is as good as I'll get using that.

·
Registered
203 Posts
No stacking - however where Treadlightly shines is that the dealer cannot add other fees/expenses to the transaction - everything is set in stone and on the level.

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
I used TreadLightly and I was able to get 5%, plus an extra $100 off when I ordered my 2014.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Not to thread hijack but I have a treadlightly question. Can you just walk into any Jeep dealership and they have to honor the Treadlightly deal?

·
Premium Member
7,052 Posts
A bit of clarification. Treadlightly does not get you the 1% discount. The Chrysler Affiliate Rewards program is where the discount is at. After you pay $100 to join Treadlightly you can go through them for the Affiliate Rewards.

In my case, my company has various discounts for tickets, travel, etc. One of them is the Affiliate Rewards. I did not have to join anything to get it.

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
Not to thread hijack but I have a treadlightly question. Can you just walk into any Jeep dealership and they have to honor the Treadlightly deal?
No, all dealerships do not participate in TL. But I believe if they accept it for one brand on their lot, they have to take it for all. (ie Chrysler, Ram, Dodge or Jeep)

·
Premium Member
174 Posts
I know this is a very old thread, but for anyone searching this. The program is Affiliate Rewards. Tread Lightly is one means to qualify for Affiliate Rewards.

·
Premium Member
7,052 Posts
There are hundreds of companies that are on the Affiliate Rewards list. Before anyone spends $100 to join Tread Lightly they might click on the link below and see if they have connections with any of those companies.

Affiliate Rewards Company List

1 - 13 of 13 Posts