Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone who has had trek armor seat covers for a bit of time if you could let me know how things are holding up. How long did they take to ship?

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
I don't have any yet, but I saw ATX14's last weekend and in the process of picking colors. I was very impressed with them. They get great reviews on here.

·
Registered
2015 Willys Wheeler W JKU and 1984 CJ
687 Posts
Thinking about pulling the trigger myself. Received some samples, deciding on color combo for my green/spice TJ

·
Registered
203 Posts
I've had a set for my LJ the last year, which I really love. They are coyote Tan, and the downside is they show any dirt, but they clean off very easily. A buddy of mine recently got a set for his JK, and I have to say that the new cloth that they have does not feel as durable as the cloth I received a year ago. To me, it feels softer and thinner. That could merely be a perception thing. I think all too often we look at trek armor as the pinnacle of seat covers. There are a ton of other premium options out there most of them at a cheaper rate--- make sure you check out Iggy as suggested and marathon

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The big selling point to me is the MOLLE set up. Hate when shit flies all over the place. I'll check the iggy stuff though

·
Registered
623 Posts
I had them on my 99 when I owned it. Best seat covers around IMHO. Installation was a breeze and they held up well. They will 100% be the seat covers I install on my LJ when I finally find the right one.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Thought I'd resurrect this thread and see how everyone's liking their seat covers now.
I've seen some brands that seem to shift over time and get lumpy and loose, or fade badly. Do these hold their fit on the seat and resist fading?
Thanks!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Thought I'd resurrect this thread and see how everyone's liking their seat covers now. I've seen some brands that seem to shift over time and get lumpy and loose, or fade badly. Do these hold their fit on the seat and resist fading? Thanks!
I've had mine for almost 2 years now. They're as awesome as the day I got them.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Bringing this thread back to life to put to death any doubt on how tuff these seat covers are. Me and my buddies took my jeep straight up mudding with no top and no doors just to test them out. Here's the video! http://youtu.be/1c30t3NWpG0
Awesome! I just installed a pair on my LJ last night

·
Registered
346 Posts
Bringing this thread back to life to put to death any doubt on how tuff these seat covers are. Me and my buddies took my jeep straight up mudding with no top and no doors just to test them out. Here's the video! http://youtu.be/1c30t3NWpG0
That's a great video. You should send it to them. :) I like those covers. If I hadn't already invested in a covers and the Smittybilt GEAR set up I'd go for those. Maybe someday.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts