Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As anyone got one of these recently. All the post about this product are older so I was hoping someone might be able to tell me if they liked the one they got recently.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
As anyone got one of these recently. All the post about this product are older so I was hoping someone might be able to tell me if they liked the one they got recently.
I got one of the first ones they put out. They then redesigned some things that were problematic and sent me a replacement, at the end of the season, so I'm not 100% on how the new model stacks up. What I can say is that the first one I got was really well built, the materials were solid and exactly what you would expect from TrekArmor. I got the one with the MOLLE pouch and it was really helpful, but it did bang up and down if you had stuff in it and it was especially windy. I actually put the first one through its paces. I had it on the entire time for our cross-country trip. It was 3 weeks of brutal summer sun/heat and high-way winds for hours and hours of driving. It took a serious beating through that trip and it held up great. I imagine that the new model is just as good, if not better due to the design fixes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts