Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a Bestop Trektop NX soft top on 2013 JKU. Now im looking at buying Tuffy Cargo Deck with raised top lid #275.

Does Anyone run this set up? Any fitment issues?

Below is the pic for the reference.
Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
179 Posts
i run that setup on my 2011 jkur. no fitment issues at all. i am going to switching to the NX top this weekend. i post up some pics.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have a 2012 JKU with the tuffy + NX.. only issue I'd say is that you can't lift the tuffy up when the top is on.

Also, with the way I have my tuffy set up, I have to slam the tailgate harder to get it to actually close... if I don't do that, and set the tuffy to be further back, it ends up being far enough back that it can be lifted up without opening the tailgate, which negates all security features.

But I wouldn't consider this enough of an issue to deter me from this setup.. Overall I'm very happy.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for the feedback. Glad to hear it works for you. The primarily reason of getting this is for topless/doorless summer months. In the meantime, i would like to see some pictures of this set up.

thanks a lot

·
Registered
377 Posts
i run that setup on my 2011 jkur. no fitment issues at all. i am going to switching to the NX top this weekend. i post up some pics.
Please do. I'd like to see how the fitment is too. Thx.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
I've had the Tuffy 275 for a couple of years with the standard soft top. I wasn't sure about compatibility with the Trektop Pro, but I went for it anyway. It's perfect. I don't think you will have any problems with the NX either.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Are the tailgate retainer bars the same between the factory soft top and the Trektop NX?

Looking at the picture in the first post I wonder if there is room for the tailgate retainer bar over the lip of the cargo deck if you have the Trektop NX.

*shrug*

1 - 10 of 10 Posts