Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found the softtop i was considering buying new, slightly used, few months last year. It is the cheaper material and not the Twill like I originally wanted. Guy is asking $500.

Anyone who has had this model, how is it holding up? I'm thinking $500 is a decent deal but will offer less for sure.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Is it for a 2 or 4 door? That's not really a huge savings over new. IMHO, I'd have to get a bit of a better deal on a used one. If you buy new, you'll have the support and warranty from the place you bought it from if there's a problem. On CL, you're on your own.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is it for a 2 or 4 door? That's not really a huge savings over new. IMHO, I'd have to get a bit of a better deal on a used one. If you buy new, you'll have the support and warranty from the place you bought it from if there's a problem. On CL, you're on your own.
It's for a JKU. It's a year old and was on for a couple months last season. He came down to $450 , I said $400. No sale. I was thinking the same thing about problems and warranty. I have yet to see the condition for myself. I'll wait and see.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
Split the difference at $425. I don't think that you'll be disappointed assuming it's in reasonable condition.

·
Registered
623 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's what I want minus the Twill. I was hoping to hear from those that have this top. And how the black diamond holds up over the Twill.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts