Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a few things I'm trying to get rid of. I don't really want to ship any of it, so for now it will be pick up only in Potsdam NY.

Trektop NX for my JKU that I don't think I'm going to use anymore. I just bought a house and made a hoist for my hardtop in the garage, so I'll just put that on and off when I want. The Trektop was only used for 2 summers. Looking for $500.

I've got a set of Rugged Ridge tube steps that came with my Jeep. I've never had them on and don't plan on it. First $100 takes them.

I also have a hardtop dolly, and a door cart that I made to store my hardtop and doors before moving into my house. I'm not really sure what these are worth, so feel free to make me an offer.
*The picture of the hardtop dolly is not my actual one. I don't have a picture of it so I used one form Google. Mine is the same exact thing though.

·
Registered
818 Posts
If you decide to ship the cart for the doors let me know. I am interested in it but you are like 7 hours away from me.

Thanks.

·
Registered
77 Posts
It's cleared out, damn inbox

·
Registered
818 Posts
I'm driving to Niagara Falls this weekend, making a stop in Syracuse along the way. If you are willing to meet me in Syracuse I'll be more than happy to buy the door cart. Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts