Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking of getting a Trektop Pro for winter use only. Anyone running this top in cold weather that can help me decide? I have a hard top bit really like the fastback look and would prefer not to put the hardtop back on.

·
Premium Member
9,733 Posts
Dan I run mine year round. I have had it in temps as low as ten below and about 6 inches of snow on it. No issues what so ever. I have not hooked up the rear window wipers or defroster as I am not wired for them but I also don't see a need to. With the heat this thing can put out it does not take long thaw it out.

·
Premium Member
9,733 Posts
How is it in the PACNW rain?
Not an issue, I find no leaks due to the top at all. Well let me take that back, if you open the rear window while it's raining, say like loading groceries all the water on the window rolls right into the rear of the Jeep.

This top also has a drip rail, the premium top did not have one. It actually works you just have to remember to wait a second or two after opening the door to let the water drain out. You still get a little wet but it is better than the stock top.

Reactions: deeve

·
Premium Member
852 Posts
How about Fairbanks , or wet groceries ?

How about Fairbanks , Alaska , or Duluth , Minnesota , for cold ? I'll bet that hardtop goes back on right quick . Hey , TerryC6 , how about those wet groceries in Everett , WA ; best grociery to buy for the rain is watermelon . :bop:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts