Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2009 JK Sport tweaked a bit.
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, been searching unsuccessfully for some type of trim kit that I can use after I have removed my hardtop. I am drawing a blank on the correct verbiage so here is a picture to assist.

Appreciate any assistance in trying to ID what I am actually looking for. Must of drove around to long today topless and my brain is literally fried. :facepalm:

·
Registered
177 Posts
That looks like the soft top hardware. You know? The little channel that the bottom of the soft top hooks into.

·
Registered
2009 JK Sport tweaked a bit.
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That looks like the soft top hardware. You know? The little channel that the bottom of the soft top hooks into.
Yup, I know what your getting at but I thought I saw a while back an aftermarket trim that you could use if you do not use a soft top. It would just snap in and could be easily removed when putting the hardtop back on.

·
Registered
16,932 Posts
Yup, I know what your getting at but I thought I saw a while back an aftermarket trim that you could use if you do not use a soft top. It would just snap in and could be easily removed when putting the hardtop back on.
Never seen that.. What about a Tonneau cover

·
Registered
428 Posts
What's the purpose? Just to cover it up?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts