Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Administrator
2020 Jeep Gladiator
42,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Banned
3,288 Posts
A lot of people hate that forum these days. The guy who made it and sold it ran his privately owned forum like a communist. Eddie Oh, is his name. Very disliked in the JK community.

·
Administrator
2020 Jeep Gladiator
42,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A lot of people hate that forum these days. The guy who made it and sold it ran his privately owned forum like a communist. Eddie Oh, is his name. Very disliked in the JK community.
So I've been told. Most of my friends have migrated over to here or JKOwners.

·
Registered
848 Posts
What is this, AMC?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Having met eddie personally he's a very nice guy...

·
Registered
350 Posts
Reading something online about someone is far different than meeting them once... If everyone could get through life without creating enemies we wouldn't have many of the problems the world has. Personally I find many of your canned responses rude but that doesn't make you a bad person.

·
Registered
350 Posts
He does some pretty awesome stuff that's for sure. He let me check out his rig personally and didn't bat an eye at the fact I was taking time out of dinner with his family. Can't say i would even be nice enough to do that.

·
Banned
3,288 Posts
you met him once and i personally know him and have wheeled with him more times than youve seen his name on the internet. and im his neighbor.

the internet words for this guy is just a glimmer of whats really true. however, this doesn't suppress the fact that his videos are inspiring.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Fair enough. He sure seems nicer than you from first glance! :whistling: Just playing though no hard feelings. We can all agree he does make some good videos.

·
Registered
356 Posts
I've wheeled with him several times also and contributed a significant amount to his forum...until he started reading my PMs, being unnecessarily combative with me on the forum, deleting my write-up threads, etc.

Over the years, he has banned most of his moderators and alienated most of his vendors. He is paranoid and closed to any opinion that isn't his own.

I found this secret, inside video of him talking with his moderators shortly after he banned me...and after I started playing with my pictures and videos still linked on his forum:

(NSFW language. Just replace the x with a y):

http://www.xoutube.com/watch?v=qOHpNXYmRwg

·
Registered
415 Posts
planman said:
I've wheeled with him several times also and contributed a significant amount to his forum...until he started reading my PMs, being unnecessarily combative with me on the forum, deleting my write-up threads, etc.

Over the years, he has banned most of his moderators and alienated most of his vendors. He is paranoid and closed to any opinion that isn't his own.

I found this secret, inside video of him talking with his moderators shortly after he banned me...and after I started playing with my pictures and videos still linked on his forum:

Oh my god that's hilarious!!!

·
Super Moderator
53,785 Posts
planman said:

Oh that explains why he changed your name to this ******** lol

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.