Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Exactly what the title says! Ive been taking all my crap out of my jeep yesterday and today, ive gotten everything but the front two seats and seat belts. I was removing this all because i am planning to spray my tub today with the raptor bed liner. Ive gotten the front two bolds off but how do i get the back two? also i seem to have a heat shield underneath so i cannot find the third bold, HELP:banghead:

Here is my thread:
http://www.wranglerforum.com/f118/raptor-bedliner-kit-130247.html

·
Registered
344 Posts
To get the back two, slide your seat all the way forward so it's kinda tucked under the dash. Then there are little plastic flap things you lift back (on the back of the seat) to uncover the bolts you need to remove. Lemme know if this helps!

·
Registered
272 Posts
To get the back two, slide your seat all the way forward so it's kinda tucked under the dash. Then there are little plastic flap things you lift back (on the back of the seat) to uncover the bolts you need to remove. Lemme know if this helps!
X2 there are only 4 bolts that hold the seats to the floor. Once you push the seat all the way to the front, you can get to them.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
camtron3712 said:
I'm still stumped ..
Does this part come up somehow?
I'm still stumped ..?
How do you get the seat all the way up... And tucked sorta under the dash.. mine is only coming up this far:

ForumRunner_20111230_142113.jpg

·
Registered
981 Posts
if pressing hard at this point isn't making it "tumble" forward then you will have to manually trigger the tumbler that is under the seat towards the center console. Activate that lever and it will tumble up.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts