Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gents,
As most of you know, if you click on your name after you have logged in, you get to another screen that, in one part, will have "Statistics". If you click on that word, it will bring you to another page that will have, among other things, two lines that will be:

Find all posts by xxxxxxx
Find all posts STARTED by xxxxxx

Well, I've tried and tried to find some previous posts of mine to check on certain things but, it comes up with some odd screen saying;

......searched for version 1+ but, ended up with version "0"

Is this something that only I am experiencing or, are any of you seeing this too? Help.
Scott

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well Gang,
Not sure what's happening but, it might be related to my particular laptop.
Cause I'm on my house desktop and it appears to allow me to gain access to my previous posts. Hmmm, not sure what's up with that laptop. Anyway, it's most likely all my issue, no one elses.
Scott

·
Registered
702 Posts
Well Gang,
Not sure what's happening but, it might be related to my particular laptop.
Cause I'm on my house desktop and it appears to allow me to gain access to my previous posts. Hmmm, not sure what's up with that laptop. Anyway, it's most likely all my issue, no one elses.
Scott
different browser? At work I had to install google chrome because I couldn't find what I was looking for on the same page with explorer

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
different browser? At work I had to install google chrome because I couldn't find what I was looking for on the same page with explorer
Well,
I tried recalling my old posts both on Google Chrome and, MSN. Neither worked. I'm gonna try it again, with either one and see what happens. I always get some sort of Twilight Zone thing with this computer.
Scott

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok,
I just recalled all my old posts, with this laptop and, Google Chrome. So, whatever was wrong, may have self-fixed itself. So, forget I ever posted this dumb matter. Computers, what a pain.
Scott

1 - 5 of 5 Posts