Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone going to the Truck & Jeep Fest this Sat or Sunday at the Ontario Convention Center?

Has anyone been to previous ones? Just want to see if it's worth the time as far as deals on stuff.

·
Registered
818 Posts
I almost posted this exact thing earlier but my work seems to block new threads on this site...

Yeah, just wondering if there is anything worthwhile.

·
Registered
10,546 Posts
Meh. I've been to several over the years. The first time is always the best experience. Back in 2008 they offered free installs with the purchase of their lift/wheel/tire package for my 07 tundra. They don't do that anymore, and you can always get good prices from our vendors. It is nice place to get ideas about future mods though.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I will be going with a few buds to check it out. It will be my second time. Last time I went was a few years back and some vendors had some awesome deals. Poison Spyder had some fenders and sliders on sale because of bless for like 75% off. Grown men were running around their yard sale shopping like it was Black Friday. I will be there Sunday.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
definitely go if you have never been there before. We did the drive from San Diego, what a long day. never bought anything other than corn dogs and water. It was close to 100F that day, glad there was interior booths with a/c. 4wheelparts seemed to have the biggest floor space for all their Smittybilt stuff.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah, I have no plans tomorrow and I'm only about 10 miles away so I was thinking of just going to check it out since it's free anyway.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Anyone get some information on the Tan Pro Comp wheels? I've been looking on Pro Comps website and can't find anything. They were 500 bucks for 4 wheels. I really want them just can't find them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts