Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I found an incredible deal on some of the older Truck-Lites on Craigslist. Never used, still in the box, but it looks like the harness coming off the LED housing is different from the newer 27270c's. Does anyone know if in fact a different harness/part # is needed to make it work on a 2014 JK? Would help to know if this is also the case for the anti-flicker harness.

Thanks all!

·
Registered
4,136 Posts
I am running the older 10 LEDs on my '14. They had no plug, only 3 wires. Red/white/blue. You can get a harness to sire to it and it is plug and play. I bought what I needed at 4Wheelparts to make mine work.

Bob K.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am running the older 10 LEDs on my '14. They had no plug, only 3 wires. Red/white/blue. You can get a harness to sire to it and it is plug and play. I bought what I needed at 4Wheelparts to make mine work.

Bob K.

Ok awesome, good to know! I have zero issues splicing into the 3 wires coming out of the housing. Just wanted to figure out what the deal is.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts