Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my Truck-Lite led headlights today im gonna put them on tomorrow!
Man these things are heavy duty! They have some weight to them they really are as tough as ive read! (they better be for how much they cost:banghead:)
Cant wait to get them on ill post again and let ya'll know how they turn out!!
:punk:

·
Super Moderator
53,784 Posts
08jeeperx said:
Just got my Truck-Lite led headlights today im gonna put them on tomorrow!
Man these things are heavy duty! They have some weight to them they really are as tough as ive read! (they better be for how much they cost:banghead:)
Cant wait to get them on ill post again and let ya'll know how they turn out!!
:punk:
The new ones seen at Sema?

Please post pics and an honest review.

The old TL's got some bad reviews. I think it was because of spotty light disbursement, not sure ??

Those new lights look amazing :)

·
Registered
543 Posts
The new ones are not out yet. I've seen some pics of the phase six that looked way better than others. The current version does suffer from light dispersion problems but they are a marked improvement from stock.

·
Registered
543 Posts
ColdSRT said:
The new ones are not out yet. I've seen some pics of the phase six that looked way better than others. The current version does suffer from light dispersion problems but they are a marked improvement from stock.
Edit-post some beams shots when you can.

Edit 2- crap I screwed that up

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So I unboxed the lights, the first box i opened was the new generation model where the top 6 led's light up for my low beams and the bottom 4 light up when i turn on the high beams. BUT the second box was the older model where the top 5 light up with the low beams etc.. So I didnt realize that i had the 2 differant lights until I had them installed. I was trying to adjust them and i realized the light pattern was way off then i saw they were differant!! I ordered them as a set from discountfleetsupply.com. SO i called the company and im getting the older model exchanged for the newer generation model.. What a headache!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
So I unboxed the lights, the first box i opened was the new generation model where the top 6 led's light up for my low beams and the bottom 4 light up when i turn on the high beams. BUT the second box was the older model where the top 5 light up with the low beams etc.. So I didnt realize that i had the 2 differant lights until I had them installed. I was trying to adjust them and i realized the light pattern was way off then i saw they were differant!! I ordered them as a set from discountfleetsupply.com. SO i called the company and im getting the older model exchanged for the newer generation model.. What a headache!!
Sorry, but it sounds like neither is the latest (phase 7) version, 2 diodes, clear lens with the reflector. see vid-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWuDioOaH48

·
Super Moderator
53,784 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
kjeeper10 said:
Lights off is a marked improvement over stock :D
You got that right. Not much difference huh? I'm getting ready to do another upgrade but it's been so long since I've had factory lights I want to throw em back in just to see how crappy they are again.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts