Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Custom JEEP Decals
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What started out as a rear coil relocation has evolved into a mini build thread for my suspension. Currently running a 5.5" Long arm setup with Rough Country arms, Metalcloak dual-rate front coils, Rock Krawler rear coils, Rancho 9000xl shocks. Got the WJ knuckle swap with a tie rod flip and GM one ton rod ends.
Just ordered 1.25" Currie Johnny Joints for the lower arms, and the front upper link, 1" Joints for the rear upper arms. Got Artec 4 link mounts for the frame side rear, an Artec 8.8 truss and upper link mounts. Clayton hooked me up with a 3 link truss for my HP dana 30. Using 2" .250 wall for the 3 link arms, and the rear lower arms. Going with 1.75" .120 wall for the rear triangulated uppers. Pics of parts when they get here.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Subbed I'm looking at doing a 4 link in the rear as well so gonna keep an eye on this

·
Registered
617 Posts
That's officially "Huge by Large"

I've been looking at the Clayton products and like the triangulated setups they have, thanks for sharing! This'll be a good education!

·
Custom JEEP Decals
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Mocking up the front truss on my old low pinion d30. Rear truss and brackets minus the dual 4 link brackets will be here tomorrow. Have a buyer for my RC arms so I'll begin the teardown tomorrow night after work.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 64 Posts