Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, hope everyone is staying safe.

The plastic cover that keeps the door hooks and wires covered has broken in my JLU. The cover is still attached by the "String" but the tabs that keep it in place have broken so it just hangs there. I am trying to find replacement but have had no luck finding one. Does anyone know where I would be able to get a replacement? (Rear driver side door)

(parts department at the local dealer is closed)

Thank you!

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
Look on the back of the panel. Sometimes they mold the part number on them.

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Hello all, hope everyone is staying safe.

The plastic cover that keeps the door hooks and wires covered has broken in my JLU. The cover is still attached by the "String" but the tabs that keep it in place have broken so it just hangs there. I am trying to find replacement but have had no luck finding one. Does anyone know where I would be able to get a replacement? (Rear driver side door)

(parts department at the local dealer is closed)

Thank you!
That thing breaking was a concern of mine since I first took a door off, very poorly designed for repeated off / on IMO.

Hopefully you find it, I'm thinking I may need one at some point as I will be taking the doors off and on.

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
You have to buy the whole center section of the B pillar. I bet if you removed the whole thing it would have that part number on it. The little access door is just a trim piece which means it is part of a larger assembly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts