Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi this is my first post, I apologize in advance for inexperience.

I am in Fort Lauderdale. I currently have a 2008 JK and want to get a 2012. Questions:

1. Can I get the BASE MODEL (23B) with the add ons below (under questions). I'm concerned that to get some of them I have to upgrade to "23S" package, which has tires I don't need, and is an extra $2k.

2. I know that I can get 1% below invoice if I join an affiliate program like "Tread Lightly". Does anyone have a suggestion of how to get 2% below - I think you have to get "e'ee pricing?" Not sure how to do this, if it's possible.

3. Can anyone recommend a decent dealer / salesperson in SE Florida. I've used Eddie Accardi (now Chrysler of Broward).

4. Other than CarMax, what is best way to sell my '08. Has low miles, 18k, and is immaculate.

Wish List:
· 23B Customer Preferred Order Selection (this is the manual base model)
· a/c (797 / 895)
· Anti-spin rear differential (263 / 295)
· Trailer Tow group (240 / 270)
· Maybe: (tubular side steps) ($352 / $395)
· Dual top group (1446 / 1625)
· (6) infinity speakers with subwoofer: (352 / 395)
· Maybe: Kazen two toned leather seats: (1335 / 1500)

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Check www.truecar.com for pricing. Pay attention to the dealer offers once you configure your Jeep. Some dealers only offer $1 off while I've seen some offer $1500 extra off. You still get all other incentives and rebates (if applicable) on top of the truecar price.

Here in Maryland there are dealers who honor truecar pricing but do not come up on the list on the truecar site. Once you have your printout be sure to ask your local dealers if the offer truecar pricing. Even if they aren't a truecar dealer they may match the price just to avoid loosing a sale.

Check it out, hope this helps! :wavey:

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
ZAG.com got me $4000 under msrp....1% UNDER invoice
It recommended 3 dealerships in my area that would honor the discounted price.
I contacted 10 other dealerships and all said that they would match or beat zag.com price.

It's free and worth 5 minutes to check it out.

ALWAYS get the trade-in valuation from the dealership BEFORE you talk price.

I f'd up and opened with the zag price...they said sure, we'll sell it to ya for that....THEN they reemed me on trade-in.

Still love my new 2012, though. ;)

See also
New car buying guide, avoiding dealer scams, new cars, used car buying

·
Registered
4 Posts
I can Help you with this vehicle at 2% under invoice just leave me a message if still interested

Dennis
Fields CDJR
Sanford Fl
407-878-7710

·
Registered
698 Posts
Check with a Sponsor here on WF, located right there in Florida !
Here's a Contact Link for a Quote > mailto:p[email protected]

Sure would be worth your while !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts