Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone up for Monday wheeling November 12th? I have the day off :).

·
Registered
669 Posts
Hey island, I might be interested? what kinda trails you planning on doin? I'm guessing you read my other post so you know what im runnin. Again im new to this whole thing, But would love to tag along and learn a few things!!!! thanks Michael

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I plan on doing a Blue trail like (4) Powerline and a Black trail like (14) Firebreak 5. But ultimate trail selection depends on the capability of the vehicle within the group and how close they are to stock :).

·
Registered
669 Posts
I plan on doing a Blue trail like (4) Powerline and a Black trail like (14) Firebreak 5. But ultimate trail selection depends on the capability of the vehicle within the group and how close they are to stock :).
Awesome! I would love to go. dont want to hold up the group though? And I have open diffs f/r.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am not locked.

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
if it was on tuesday i could go, but might be going to elbe later this month

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Weatherwise, it looks like Saturday the 10th may be a better day to wheel...

·
Registered
153 Posts
I'm possibly up for a run on the 10th if you decide thats the day your going.......

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
07UnlimitedX we passed on 217 this morning

·
Registered
153 Posts
I saw you on 217 Ken...

·
Registered
72 Posts
I'm in the the 10th, when and where do you want to meet?

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok, Monday's run is changed for Saturday, 11/10/12. Initial meetup will be at the North Plains Chevron at 8:30a and we will depart for the Rogers day use / staging area at 9:00a.

We should be at the staging area to air down and discuss trail selection by 9:25a. :punk:

·
Registered
364 Posts
So tempting...

·
Registered
154 Posts

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'll see everyone tomorrow morning. Look for the pot bellied bearded islander in the green sahara.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I'll see everyone tomorrow morning. Look for the pot bellied bearded islander in the green sahara.
Hey island, I can't make it tomorrow :nonono: I'll catch you guys on the next for sure!!

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No problem :)

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The theme of the day was 2 Green Jeeps :).

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It was a fun run :thumb:. davwashere in his green JK ran with me.

We hit Powerline 1st but was stuck behind a stock Chevy truck in the 3rd section (heading westward) of Powerline. We backed out of Powerline and headed to Firebreak 5.

Firebreak 5

1 - 20 of 26 Posts