Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hoping to set up a run on the 29th. Thinking FB5 and rocky uphill. This is providing my Jeep is ready but it's looking really good.. Any one want to go?

·
Registered
669 Posts
Id be down! Its actually my birthday! Mind if I invite some others? Id try and keep it under 10 rigs and built similarly to ours. If not, totally cool!

What are you getting done to the jeep?

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Id be down! Its actually my birthday! Mind if I invite some others? Id try and keep it under 10 rigs and built similarly to ours. If not, totally cool!

What are you getting done to the jeep?

Sounds like a plan! I like wheeling during the week, it's pretty empty there.

I've got new wheels coming as mine are hammered, UCF engine skid, replacing rear upper shock bushings and my upper radiator hose seeps a bit at high rpm's. I'm going to put a little rtv in the hose and double clamp it, should take care of it. I haven't done much do it in the last 6 months or been wheeling, new house has been taking all my time, and extra Jeep money.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I just replaced my oil pan a couple days ago! Dave was awesome enough to let me use his shop and threw in a little surprise for me on the new pan while I was removing the old one.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What do you guys think for meeting up, North plains Chevron 8 or 8:15 am?

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Requesting the day off.... Hopefully it is approved.

·
Registered
669 Posts
That time works for me as well!

Ken, I think you may be coming down with the flu???

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Woohoo, I am in!

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
LOL, still running the plug..

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Woohoo, I am in!
:action-smiley: Sweet! This should be a good run. Have most of the list done on the Jeep, wheels should be here any day and it looks like I'll be putting the engine skid on some night after work, right before the run.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
I may bring a co-worker with me. Seen his Jeep in the parking lot and asked if he was interested. Will be his first time at TSF - believe.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts