Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1632 Posts

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok since there is not a single thread for the Tucson crew to chit chat in I thought that I would start one. If you don't like it then well don't post in here. Just thought that it would be better than a whole bunch of threads floating around and having to look all over the place for Tucson.

Good luck, oh and try to leave the thin skin at the door. :banghead:

Reactions: Tygurl

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Ok since there is not a single thread for the Tucson crew to chit chat in I thought that I would start one. If you don't like it then well don't post in here. Just thought that it would be better than a whole bunch of threads floating around and having to look all over the place for Tucson.

Good luck, oh and try to leave the thin skin at the door. :banghead:
I do not live in Tucson but spend about half my weekends there. I am always looking for wheeling buddies.
My Jeep in Sedona

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im in tucson. My jeep is pretty much stock but it would be nice to get to know some tucson jeepers.
Bring it out tomorrow at 3:00 pm at the Irish pub on Tanque Verde for a meet ang greet. After that we are going to run the chimney rock trail. Even a stock jeep can make that trail.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I just saw a pic of you and gonzo bob doing gunsight pass just the other day.

And yeah that was me at Ace.

·
Administrator
42,227 Posts
I think I just saw a pic of you and gonzo bob doing gunsight pass just the other day.

And yeah that was me at Ace.
I just sent PMs to GonzobobH, Snochick and Paveslave to let them know about the meet-n-greet.

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
We'll see you guys at the pub tomorrow. Afraid we will have to pass on chimney rock though. We can't have the kiddos out that late.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Yup, Snochick and I will be there for the meet and greet. Would love to do the trail, but not that late with the kiddos. And you can make it out Chimney Rock with a stock Jeep, but there may be a few rub spots underneath when you're done. I figured that out with Harley when I first got Her. Hope to see all you guys there.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice to see some new faces on Saturday. Maybe we can get a day run scheduled pretty soon.

In the mean time this saturday we are doing a wrenching party on some jeeps. New ball joints and some sleeves and gussetts on a couple of them. Going to even try to put on a little lift on someones jeep at the same time. If you are interested in coming to help out or looking to see how its all done, let me know and I can pm you the address and time.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Will be trying to rehydrate from saturday morning.:banghead:

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No drinking, doing a wrenching party. Bright idea on one of the hottest days of the year.:hide:

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
How did the wrenching party go? Did everyone get their stuff taken care of?

Forgot to ask, anything happening this coming weekend. I will be in Tucson if anything is happening.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We did two jeeps Ball Joints, Artec Truss on 1 jeep, C gussetts on 2 jeeps, nitro sleeves on 1 jeep, lift kit on 1 jeep, fender trimming on 1 jeep and retorque of front end on 1 jeep. Very very long day. But it was worth it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
hey guys, I am new to the jeep world. I live in tucson, and I am looking for any advice on getting some mods done on her. I have a 2010 rubicon. I traded in my nissan xterra that I had done a lot of 4x4 work on. So I am not new to that world but more so not sure what to focus on for the jeep.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

·
Registered
72 Posts
1 - 20 of 1632 Posts