Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's got my rails for my security deck for my 2014 jku... But the rails are too long to run front to back... I saw lots of images with these installed front to back, but not mine, go figure.

Anyone else have this issue, any remedy?

Thanks!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmmm, mine are 158... Maybe that is it. I searched part number 125 and could not find anything though. Other ideas???

·
Premium Member
1,815 Posts
I looked at their website & the anchor rails are 27 1/4" long & the tray is 25 1/16" from front to back. I used the single anchors with my Tuffy enclosure. Is there a way to trim off the 2" needed to make them fit?

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes you are right... In order for me to use these front to back I'm going to have to get them cut somehow.... Hopefully some locals could help me out, cause I'm stuck now... Also bought some cheaper one at Home Depot for securing the front to back movement. Nothing easy for me... Haha

·
Registered
542 Posts
My bad! It is the Tuffy 158. I have them mounted on my Aries Lid(front to back) no issues. The Aries Lid is completely flat on top.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, that is the issue with tuffy 275, the pocket is too short or the rails too long.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Take them to a metal shop and have them cut down to size; debur the ends, and paint them. If you have the tools, you can do it yourself.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts