Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone install either on the drivers side of a 2014 JK. All the sale adds say they will not fit the JKs only the JKUs.

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
They will not fit, sorry.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I know there is one for the passenger seat of a 2dr (Tuffy JK Conceal Carry Passenger's Side Security Drawer"). I don't see why they wouldn't make a drivers seat as well. Maybe call northridge or somewhere and ask if they can get a drivers.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I love the tuffy driver side I put in. Opens up much more than other brand which really practically helps with the drawer use. Just try and avoid leaving unlocked and driving at a decent speed and breaking aggressively. Back of the Achilles have new designer tattoos.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I heard the reason they won't work on the new 2 doors is the tumble seats, my 2015 base sport appears to only have 1 tumble seat so I'm thinking I can install one on the other seat, ideas?

·
Registered
954 Posts
I have both the driver and passenger bestop under seat lock box. Each box was about $60 from amazon. Both are easy to install and work great. I keep the removal kit, flashlight and wheel lock in passenger side and my holstered 1911 in driver when I'm not carrying. There is a bracket under each seat that holds a wire bundle that needs to be removed. I just zip tied the wire bundle to the seatframe. What I like best about these is that the blend right in with the jeep, so a would be thief wouldn't even know they were there.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have both the driver and passenger bestop under seat lock box. Each box was about $60 from amazon. Both are easy to install and work great. I keep the removal kit, flashlight and wheel lock in passenger side and my holstered 1911 in driver when I'm not carrying. There is a bracket under each seat that holds a wire bundle that needs to be removed. I just zip tied the wire bundle to the seatframe. What I like best about these is that the blend right in with the jeep, so a would be thief wouldn't even know they were there.
What year is your JK

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts