Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Is there a local jeep club?
I have looked everywhere and I can't seem to find any. I have been tring different things to get it going. I'm at a stand still on it, As you can see on here I have started a thread on oklahoma jeepers and got a few hits but no club and group has started. :banghead:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm in Muskogee. Closest thing I've found is Tulsa Four-Wheelers, but they're not specifically a Jeep club. Although there seems to be enough people on this forum from Tulsa, Muskogee, Talequah, Broken Arrow to have a club...or at least start an informal wheelin group.

·
Registered
19,285 Posts
I am in quah. You may call mudbugs there in gee or call harmons or sams offroad in tulsa. All three are dedicated 4x4 shops and would know

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
I'm in Muskogee. Closest thing I've found is Tulsa Four-Wheelers, but they're not specifically a Jeep club. Although there seems to be enough people on this forum from Tulsa, Muskogee, Talequah, Broken Arrow to have a club...or at least start an informal wheelin group.
Yeah there are a few of us, I have been trying to get something going for some time but as a truck driver I'm not in enuff to really do something.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I Live in Tulsa! I feel like there are enough people in the surrounding area on here and who aren't on here to get a group of people together every now and then.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I am willing to try to get a club started but I work nights 6 days a week 12 hour shifts so I ain't got a lot of time but if anyone wants to I'm gonna go out to chandler park in about 3 weeks to check it out. I ain't never been out there but I hear good things. I got my first jeep in September and ain't been muddin yet. And just to clarify I'm gonna go out there on Feb 18th. Anyone is welcome to join me and anyone willing to show me around would be greatly appreciated but you gotta remember I have a stock tj.

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
98Tj_guy said:
I am willing to try to get a club started but I work nights 6 days a week 12 hour shifts so I ain't got a lot of time but if anyone wants to I'm gonna go out to chandler park in about 3 weeks to check it out. I ain't never been out there but I hear good things. I got my first jeep in September and ain't been muddin yet. And just to clarify I'm gonna go out there on Feb 18th. Anyone is welcome to join me and anyone willing to show me around would be greatly appreciated but you gotta remember I have a stock tj.
I might join ya on that. I haven't been yet

·
Registered
68 Posts
I work nights as well. My days off are Wednesday and Thursday. I haven't been there either but I heard its alot of rocks but I'd be down to go.

·
Registered
459 Posts
yeah, we tried to get something together everyone was a no show tulsa 4 wheelers is a joke, best club i have found in the area is in claremore extreme 4-wheelin' going on there chili run next month.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My cuisine went up to okmulgee state park to some trails up there.. Looked pretty sweet, anyone been around there?

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
There is a group of Jeepers that meet the 3rd Thursday of the month around 6:30 at the BA Buffalo hot wings on 71st between Lynn Lane and 193rd. In the Lowe's area.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Anyone else been to 41st and 209 in ba? I went last night with a few guys and there's a ton of trails back there, I will DEFINITELY go back again, once I get a new tire...

I might go to bww next time they meet, sounds like fun

·
Registered
459 Posts
There is a group of Jeepers that meet the 3rd Thursday of the month around 6:30 at the BA Buffalo hot wings on 71st between Lynn Lane and 193rd. In the Lowe's area.
how long has this been going on? who all attends?

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
how long has this been going on? who all attends?
It's been going on for awhile now. I'm not sure who attends, I've never been home from work in time to go. They used to all be on other forums, now they seem to be on Facebook, and since I don't do Facebook, I haven't kept in touch the last couple of months.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Is it just jk jeepers?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts