Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so i'm tuning up my 99 sahara it has 108,000 miles.I bough a new cap and roter and a set of accel 8mm plug wires.What spark plugs should I use?autolite?Is there any thing else that should be replaced while i'm at it?:cool:

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
clean your o2 sensors, take the intake tube off from the airbox and spray some stuff on the o2 sensor i dont remember what it is called but your FLAPS should have it if you ask

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I cleaned my tb so i'll clean the o2's:D

·
Drives by Braille
13,642 Posts
Check the hoses and make sure they all fit snug...

I've run Bosch Platinum's in all my Jeeps and they run great.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Check the hoses and make sure they all fit snug...

I've run Bosch Platinum's in all my Jeeps and they run great.
x2 on the Bosch

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
x3 on the bosch plugs...good for 50K miles.

Change your fuel and air filter too and a new PCV while you're at it. Toss in a can of injector cleaner to boot.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
NGK plugs are probably the best on the market. I ran those in my Trans Am, 350Z, and now Rubicon.
I run the NGK plugs on my 3 wheeler. :)

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
3 Wheeler!! I havent seen or even heard of one of those in like 8 years!! I thought they banned them, or does PA still say they are ok? I know in WV they banned 'em cause we ended up selling the one from our farm right before you couldnt get them anymore. Damn things are dangerous lol... I saw a 40 year old women that has riden ATVs her whole life, take a normal turn at like 10 mph on a dirt road at our farm and flipped it :p

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Ha ha, yeah they are banned in PA since 1986. You can still get them used however. I've ridden 3 wheelers all my life. You're definitely right though, you HAVE to know what you're doing and always be ready to throw a leg out to stop yourself from biting the big one.

This is mine.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
nice:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts