Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there anyone headed to Turkey Bay this Black Friday. We have 2 Jeeps from Illinois talking about it with 2 more possible coming. We would love to hook up with someone who knows the trails and keep us out of trouble.

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Where is turkey bay?
Land Between the lakes recreational area in kentucky. Maps are at the registration shack. Hard to get lost there anyway....wifie tells me to get lost and I seem to find my way back.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Josh I hope you can find that map befor Friday! It looks like there will be 2 Illinois Jeeps for certain with the possibility of a Grand Cherokee joining us. Our plan is to get there just about the time that they open the gates. If I remember correctly, they open at 9? I hope the weather is nice and look forward to seeing you Ky Jeepers again.

·
Registered
26,916 Posts
Josh I hope you can find that map befor Friday! It looks like there will be 2 Illinois Jeeps for certain with the possibility of a Grand Cherokee joining us. Our plan is to get there just about the time that they open the gates. If I remember correctly, they open at 9? I hope the weather is nice and look forward to seeing you Ky Jeepers again.
We try to hit the trails around 9am. I think I can probably get by without a map... :rolleyes:
How are the Jeeps coming equipped?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I thought you might be able to get by with no map:thumb: Maroon Unlimited JK with 35s that came last year, 99TJ with 33s. No locks, both have winches. If I get time to fix mine, no winch but locked in the rear. If he Grand comes along, I think he is stock with 32" tires. If you all are wanting to go more hard core, we can say hello and go to the kid trails. We are just wanting to get out for some wheeling. :punk:

·
Registered
26,916 Posts
I thought you might be able to get by with no map:thumb: Maroon Unlimited JK with 35s that came last year, 99TJ with 33s. No locks, both have winches. If I get time to fix mine, no winch but locked in the rear. If he Grand comes along, I think he is stock with 32" tires. If you all are wanting to go more hard core, we can say hello and go to the kid trails. We are just wanting to get out for some wheeling. :punk:
I think we can get you guys through our normal run with maybe only a little trouble. Only one I might have a little concern about is the Grand. Anyway, we'll make it just fine. Plenty of winches and snatch straps to go around. :thumb:

·
Registered
33,540 Posts
No worries, Josh is a good trail guide, he only got us lost and off the beaten path once.:cool:

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
blkrubi88 said:
No worries, Josh is a good trail guide, he only got us lost and off the beaten path once.:cool:
Yep.I think that is the first time I ever got any trail Mesh there.

·
Registered
16,248 Posts
I still has scratches from my first time their with josh :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts