Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening jeep peeps,

4/17 is the birthday of the "follow the jeep". We are doing a TC run to celebrate the day i graced you with my presence.

Meet at the shell station on I17 and new river road at 9am.

Have your people get with my people.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hey, i thought you were going to run the charouleau gap that day.....

"Perused some youtube videos. Looks rather....interesting. I see some possible exercise of gluteus maximus muscles.

How about April 17? Why?

Because it's my birthday!!!! "

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, i thought you were going to run the charouleau gap that day.....

"Perused some youtube videos. Looks rather....interesting. I see some possible exercise of gluteus maximus muscles.

How about April 17? Why?

Because it's my birthday!!!! "
Affirmative. However, most of my jeep peeps will not run it. I want to plan a run more people will go. They have ran TC before and enjoyed it.

·
Premium Member
'89 YJ 4.2 with MC-2150 Carb & HEI, 2-1/2" Ex. AX-15, NP231 SYE, Adams shafts, F&R ARB, 3
3,971 Posts
I'll be wherever ya'll end up locking in.

A week later and my "88 Sahara family jeep project will be ready for a mild first trail run, if you plan an easy run anytime, that my son can get some trail experience on, I'd like to get that thing out on the trails. Just about everything is done except the re-gear which is scheduled to go into shop for on 4/13.

·
Premium Member
'89 YJ 4.2 with MC-2150 Carb & HEI, 2-1/2" Ex. AX-15, NP231 SYE, Adams shafts, F&R ARB, 3
3,971 Posts
Clearing my schedule for the 17th, we are agreed on Turkey Creek this day? Will Phil be testing out his upgrades on this trip?

·
Super Moderator
16,389 Posts
So far, I'm good for the 17th and Turkey Creek....

Reactions: Got it at last

·
Super Moderator
16,389 Posts
Well, the 17th is my anniversary and my wife coordinated with my daughter and grandkids for camping... I'm going to miss another one.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'm down. Will touch base with my coworker and see if he wants in as well

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Was planning on it, but now have a conflict, so I'll try again next time. Have fun all!

Sent from my GM1917 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,971 Posts
Still in...See you at the Shell

·
Super Moderator
16,389 Posts
I think my friend Jordan is going to join you guys too...

·
Premium Member
3,971 Posts
I think my friend Jordan is going to join you guys too...
Jordan has the Bronze/Maroonish JK/JL Unlimited? So we know who to look for?

·
Super Moderator
16,389 Posts
Jordan has the Bronze/Maroonish JK/JL Unlimited? So we know who to look for?
Yeah, a burgandy'ish 4dr on 37's and flat fenders. built similarly to Adam actually, just red instead of blue.

·
Premium Member
3,971 Posts
Yeah, a burgandy'ish 4dr on 37's and flat fenders. built similarly to Adam actually, just red instead of blue.
My YJ is red, You guys with the nice paint jobs have those colorful names like Sedona Sunset Burgandy Merlot and New Flavor Monster Beverage Lime.
Sorry we'll miss you, hope to see Jordan out there.
Happy Anniversary!!!

Reactions: Pressurized

·
Premium Member
3,971 Posts
I forgot to add "Follow the Blue Jeep Blue"

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Tomorrow still a go for my birthday run on turkey creek. Shell station on i17 and new river at 9 am

Bring jeep parts with candles in them for me.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks to all who graced me with your presence. Another good run, no carnage, no stuckage. Not much water to play in. Weather was lovely. Got some sprinkles out there.

Paul has a jeep friend in town 5/8. Not sure where we are going yet. My people will get with your people when my people know.

·
Super Moderator
16,389 Posts
Thanks to all who graced me with your presence. Another good run, no carnage, no stuckage. Not much water to play in. Weather was lovely. Got some sprinkles out there.

Paul has a jeep friend in town 5/8. Not sure where we are going yet. My people will get with your people when my people know.
Bummer, the water is the majority of the fun on that run. Really looking forward to the BWCK night run. Might be able to do 5/8 too.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts