Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
why??? my jeep Sahara wrangler 07 is starting to vibrate when I turn on the heat!!! I really hate that!!

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
Man...thought I was on the wrong website there for a second when I read your title. :whistling:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, the thing is, the jeep is starting to vibrate, and when I turn on the ac/ heater its vibrate more... And I'm sure one week before it was calm.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
???? I think will be better take it to my mechanic. Thanks for trying to help but I don't understand what rpms means :-(

·
Super Moderator
53,784 Posts
Manuelcv said:
???? I think will be better take it to my mechanic. Thanks for trying to help but I don't understand what rpms means :-(
The gage in front of you.

One is MPH (left) and the RPM's (right)

When sitting at idle (no driving) the needle is around 600-700.

I'm thinking when you run the heat/Air cond. extra load (stress) is being put on the engine.

Maybe the jeep is shaking because it's hesitating or misfiring.
Basically it's about to stall.

Looking at that RPM gage. Is the needle bouncing around? Going lower than 500?

You possibly could have another problem.

If that's the case- if I can't help-someone on here can.

Just don't give money to a mechanic if it's something we can help you with or fix :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
kjeeper10 said:
The gage in front of you.

One is MPH (left) and the RPM's (right)

When sitting at idle (no driving) the needle is around 600-700.

I'm thinking when you run the heat/Air cond. extra load (stress) is being put on the engine.

Maybe the jeep is shaking because it's hesitating or misfiring.
Basically it's about to stall.

Looking at that RPM gage. Is the needle bouncing around? Going lower than 500?

You possibly could have another problem.

If that's the case- if I can't help-someone on here can.

Just don't give money to a mechanic if it's something we can help you with or fix :)

Ok, I check the rpm and is like You said between 600 and 700. Never down 500. I notice when I stop on red lights the jeep its making a sound like suctioning something for a second.

·
Super Moderator
53,784 Posts
Manuelcv said:
Ok, I check the rpm and is like You said between 600 and 700. Never down 500. I notice when I stop on red lights the jeep its making a sound like suctioning something for a second.
Ok that's good.

I'm wondering if you may have a vacuum leak. Check all the hoses around the engine.
If you do have a leak it could cause the jeep to idle rough and shake like your describing.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
kjeeper10 said:
Ok that's good.

I'm wondering if you may have a vacuum leak. Check all the hoses around the engine.
If you do have a leak it could cause the jeep to idle rough and shake like your describing.
Oh thanks I will check that :)

·
Registered
77 Posts
That right there is a thing of beauty and what makes this board so great! Even though it's not about hot vibrations in the off topic section I'll check back just to see this resolved!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts