Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is my first year having a soft top and am wondering if anyone else has this issue where the side does not sit flush when the rear doors are closed(both sides do this). do I have this on incorrectly? Or is just how it is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Looks to be on incorrectly. You need to tuck the part with the stitching into the channel all the way. Start the zipper a few inches, tuck that part into the channel and then zip the rest of the way making sure that part stays fully in the channel.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow....I've taken motors out of cars, and done some pretty complex stuff, yet couldn't figure this out. Just went back out and looked at it and finally I can rest easy. Thank you all for the advice/help. I really appreciate it!

·
Modern Day Warrior
1,053 Posts
Wow....I've taken motors out of cars, and done some pretty complex stuff, yet couldn't figure this out. Just went back out and looked at it and finally I can rest easy. Thank you all for the advice/help. I really appreciate it!

Yeah, just remember to make into a "C" rather than an "L" when you fit it into the door surround channel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts