Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 2103 Sahara that had the perfect mix of what I wanted, and what I did not. Though it did not have a 430 unit, it is ready to go for a swap with a Sirrius and Bluetooth 130.

Trying to find any pics or videos to show me how to swap this out.

Thanks!

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PS - what is the difference between low and high speed bus? Which do I need for my 2013?

·
Registered
20 Posts
You need the high speed bus. Radio is 430n rhb model. I have a 2014 jeep wrangler sport that I replaced my 130 u connect with the 430n this morning. Took me about 1 hour to do the change. Several threads on this forum discussing this topic.

Bill

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You need the high speed bus. Radio is 430n rhb model. I have a 2014 jeep wrangler sport that I replaced my 130 u connect with the 430n this morning. Took me about 1 hour to do the change. Several threads on this forum discussing this topic. Bill
If you don't mind me asking: where did you get your 430, and how much?
Thanks!

·
Registered
20 Posts
several questions answered

You can purchase the 430n from multiple sources. Look on ebay and craigslist for your area. The price can range be from 700.00 to 1800.00 . I bought mine from oempartsco. Good service from them.

Mine was just a swap. My previous radio had sirius. I also had the connectivity package. With that setup I didn't even have to add a gps antenna. Steering wheel controls and USB connection in the console all work.

If you get a 2012 or newer radio make sure you get the anti theft code with it. You have to enter that code when you first start the 430n radio after install.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts