Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, i just picked up a 2012 wrangler unlimited sahara with navi. I started off connecting my sprint galaxy s4 to the uconnect bluetooth. I answered calls great with no problems, but when i go to make a call, it will ring 2x then immediately disconnect on the uconnect and say call complete, but on my s4 the call is still calling and shows it connected to the bluetooth. I read numerous posts on this and tried to add it the bluetooth to my place, but still no luck. Has anyone actually found a solution to this because its really annoying. Thanks !

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have tried that, along with taking the battery out of my phone and starting a new pairing. im wondering if its a setting my phone has turned on or something that someone figured out because these phones now are basically computers.

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
My S4 and my DROID Max HD do the same thing if I call from the hands free function in the vehicle. If I call from the phone it works.

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
Yes. I have on occasion had the vehicle not pick up the call. I have found that if my phone is mounted on my dash horizontally that is when it doesn't pick up.

·
Commercial Member
2,013 Posts
This is a phone issue and not Uconnect. It's only seen on CDMA networks (like Sprint & Verizon) and not on GSM networks (like AT&T & T-mobile). That's why you'll see some people saying that they have the same phone and have no issues.
The issue has been seen with Android version 4.3 on both Sprint & Verizon and 4.4 on Sprint. The problem was supposed to be cured when KK (4.4) came out but Sprint released it too soon so the patch for the problem wasn't included when it was released in February. Verizon just released the KK update last week and I haven't been able to look into it yet. Motorola has the issue currently on Android 4.2 but it only seems to be sporadic and not 100% reproducible.

I have a thread about it:

http://www.wranglerforum.com/f40/android-4-3-issues-with-uconnect-472897.html

1 - 9 of 9 Posts