Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To start with, I have a 2015 unlimited with 130 uconnect. I paired my tablet to the jeep and the uconnect says that it's connected. When I try to play audio through the blue tooth uconnect says trying to find compatible device. And never hooks up to the tablet. The tablet shows it's connected and the audio won't play out of the tablet, so it seems connected. anyone know what's going on or what I can do?

·
Registered
122 Posts
I think that there has to be at least 1 phone connected to Uconnect in order to select the tablet as an audio device because the tablet doesn't have the HFP (hands free profile) in it's BT profile list.
You can try pressing and releasing the Uconnect phone button and say "select audio device" and then say the name that you gave the tablet when you paired it. This might work.

To start with, I have a 2015 unlimited with 130 uconnect. I paired my tablet to the jeep and the uconnect says that it's connected. When I try to play audio through the blue tooth uconnect says trying to find compatible device. And never hooks up to the tablet. The tablet shows it's connected and the audio won't play out of the tablet, so it seems connected. anyone know what's going on or what I can do?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks. will definitely try that when i get home in the morning. hopefully that works

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They will if they're paired up but there has to be at least 1 device that supports the HF profile in order to initiate the process.
Does the phone have to be hooked up at the same time? i usually leave my bluetooth turned off on my phone unless im streaming music from it.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I do believe so and then to go to the tablet, you'll need to "select audio device" thru Uconnect.

Does the phone have to be hooked up at the same time? i usually leave my bluetooth turned off on my phone unless im streaming music from it.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I do believe so and then to go to the tablet, you'll need to "select audio device" thru Uconnect.
Selecting audio device worked. Thanks a lot

1 - 9 of 9 Posts