Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 492 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pictures of the progression of my Jeep. First pic is from the day I brought her home. Took the top off so I would know how to do it.

The first few mods were:
  • Rugged Ridge floor mats
  • Rugged Ridge grab handles
  • Mopar step in protectors
  • Antenna X stubby antenna

Then I added a few more toys right after Christmas:
  • ACE Rock Sliders
  • Rugged Ridge XHD Bumper with hoop over and standard ends
  • Mopar gas cap cover

My latest Mods have been:
  • Teraflex Performance Leveling Kit (coils) 1.5"
  • KMC XD Addict wheels
  • 295/70/17 Toyo Open Country Mt's

Attachments

·
I AM THERE4 I JEEP
12,295 Posts
Looks good.

I'm liking those wheels more each time I see them.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My wife and I found out a couple weeks ago that she is pregnant :D so I decided not to put the AEV 2.5" kit and 35's like originally planned. I decided to go with just a leveling kit and 295/70/17 tires (33.3/11.6/17) so that it would have a good stance but yet we would still be able to get in it with a child.

I think it turned out Perfect for now. I'm 5'9" and the jeep is a few inches taller than I am. I really can't believe how big of a difference the leveling kit made. The pictures don't do it justice.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Coverking seat covers

I added Coverking seat covers yesterday and when installing I had one of the buckles break and almost all of the pieces have some stitching coming loose. I am sending them back on Monday and ordering Trek Armors. They do look good installed though.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
tried to reply earlier and i logged in and replied on your profile by accident. what is the finish on your wheels? is it a gloss?

looks great!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Looking great. I want to run some 33s on my Unlimited but I have 3.21s, don't think it will work so good. Bummed.

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts

I'm not sure mine will ever get that clean again, after the winter we've had.

Looks fantastic! :thumb:

·
Registered
720 Posts
I was about to say, better add some red. My wife is from GA and she is a dawgs fan. I am from Alaska and asked her if you could climb stone mountain (I think that's what she calls it) with a wrangler. So can you?

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

I'm not sure mine will ever get that clean again, after the winter we've had.

Looks fantastic! :thumb:
Yeah, I have been keeping mine parked in the carport for a lot of the winter. I have been driving it on the weekends when it's nicer outside. Luckily I live in the south and winters aren't that bad... but it has been raining a lot.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I was about to say, better add some red. My wife is from GA and she is a dawgs fan. I am from Alaska and asked her if you could climb stone mountain (I think that's what she calls it) with a wrangler. So can you?
I know you can walk up one side of the mountain because I did it when I was a kid. I'm not sure if they allow vehicles to go up it though.

1 - 20 of 492 Posts