Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you bought a used jeep (around $10k) and could do any mods/rebuild/upgrades to it (unlimited funds), what would you do?

·
Registered
31 Posts
This is a quick list, and just a few months ago I bought a jeep for 10k.
Start with 4-4.5 inches of lift and 35s on some beadlocks. As soon as that is done, rear disks and extended brake lines would be needed along with a SYE and new tom woods driveshafts. Currie antirocks and a new rear bumper tire carrier that could also hold shovels, jerry cans, and a high lift. If money were no object, a couple dynatrac pro rock 44s with ox lockers would be swell. I almost forgot about a front bumper with a warn on the front! Id need some rocker guards, and metalcloak fenders and flares. Armor on everything Id also LOVE a turbo and either a borla or magnaflow exhaust. (I have a magnaflow on my tj right now, and it gives me shivers in my... never mind... every time I step on it. Never thought I would care about the sound my jeep makes, but I sure love it now that the top is off) I know that there are lots of little mods along the way that would be needed to make this possible that I forgot, or didnt know were necessary (Im a new jeeper) so forgive my ignorance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts