Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in fredrick maryland Idrove up to visit myfriend and I came up without a top or door. as you may know itsraining and cold... the cold I can deal with I'm just trying to prevent ice from forming on well me.. if anyone hasa bikini top or something I could borrow and return in like two weeks I would be greatful

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Go to the hardware store and get a tarp and duct tape, make your own temporary top.

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Hey dave, howd you make out bud? I got stuck with my doors and back window out in that storm too. Luckily I got it in teh garage before the Nor-easter got too bad, and didnt have to drive 200 miles like you did :p.

Next time come down to my house, I had a tarp here you could have used untill i was time to drive home, then we coulda rigged something up..

Ps. Why you put this in YJ chat? Didnt you have the CJ up here?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey man no I was driving my 91 up that way used to be mrgreys man. I should of come to your place mabye then it could of pulled the rubi out. get in touch with me man I am switching jobs and were taking a road trip somewhere

1 - 5 of 5 Posts