Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have an amp I would like to install under the driver seat, but I can't find the dimensions of the underseat itself. My amp is on the bigger side, 13"x10". Does anyone know I this would fit? I'm just trying to plan the install as I wait for the amp in the mail. It would also help if you could tell me different models that have fit under the seat, and I can look up their dimensions.

Thanks for the help!

P.S.- I've been searching the forums for quite a while for an answer, so you can't say I didn't try ;)

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's a smart idea, but I guess I should have mentioned that I'm about 50 miles from the house.

And to add on to this thread, what's the biggest amp someone has put under the dashboard? Looks like it be a tight fit for any amp.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
For underseat dimensions, look up Tuffy's underseat drawer. That should give you a good idea of the space you have to work with.

There is an amp 'carrier' you can get for mounting amps up under/in the dash. Can't recall the name right now though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts